Spending thousands of your investment income on property managers in a falling market is crazy and completely unnecessary.
Here are more reasons from some of our landlords, why investors really need to reconsider whether or not they should be engaging property managers:
• They charge a lease renewal fee ( equal to 1 week’s rent in some cases)
• They also charge all sorts of "administration fees”
• Don’t forget the "letting” fees
• Superfluous management fees
• Exorbitant advertising and marketing fees
• Expensive inspection fees
• Unnecessary EOFY statement fees
• Surcharges on maintenance/repairs fees
• Condition report fees
• Refurb/renovation/inventory preparation fees
• Mediation tribunal fees
RealRenta Landlords don’t pay any of these fees because RealRenta does everything property managers do- at less than a quarter of the fees they charge.
RealRenta is for smarter property investors who want to self-manage and save thousands of dollars of their investment income
RealRenta creates a comprehensive file for each tenancy, mitigating the possibility of disputes and automates every aspect of property management for self-managed landlords.
Use RealRenta for Free now for up to 2 months and stop losing part of your investment income
Wednesday, 27 March 2019