Here are our top tips:
· Carefully review the body corporate records
· Review their finances and any upcoming works
that will impact on you
· Understand what the levies will be and factor
them into your costs
· Check the balance of the sinking and
administrative funds and make sure there is enough in each of them for any
· If you are buying off-the-plan, get a lawyer to
look over the contract before signing and paying a deposit
For more information, check with the relevant governing body
in your state/territory:
all the benefits of RealRenta’s ledger by using RealRenta Essential-a completely FREE version of RealRenta.
Essential enables property investors to take advantage of RealRenta’s ledger
systems by manually entering in all transactions.
Essential provides investors
with all the benefits of the RealRenta platform, minus the automation.
Saturday, 18 May 2019