Here are some questions that you will want to ask local agents and valuers, when doing your research on a location you are interested in:
• What are the key drivers of growth in the suburb?
* Which types of properties are most in demand?
* Are there any "no-gone" zones in the suburb and where are they?
* What attracts people to this particular suburb?
* What is the optimum price range for growth and yield?
* What is the vacancy rate?
* How has the suburb changes over the past 10 years?
* What is considered fair rent in this area?
* Which types of renter demographics are attracted to this area?
* How many rental properties are currently on the market in this area?
* If it's an apartment- is it surrounded by shorty-stay/Air BnB units?
Here are some more tips from us at RealRenta for when you do your research.
* Do your research on every weekend
* Check out at least 50 properties
* Track sales on-line and keep an eye on the overall market condition
* Review your findings after every 20 properties and refine the criteria for your search
Our goal at
RealRenta is to help you get more out of your Investment Property.
platform will make managing your own property, EASY and STRESS FREE.
Use RealRenta for Free now (for up to 2 months) and you will NEVER hand over your rental yield to an agent EVER AGAIN: https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
Monday, 1 July 2019