Untimely, incorrect or non payments within the Building industry can be devastating, where subcontractors have been left out of pocket far too often.
If you’re a head contractor, our Finance Partners’ Project Bank Account can help you manage that risk.
Manage the risk of changing income
• Developed according to the Building and Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (QLD)
• Secure payment for work
• Increase speed and accuracy of payment
Electronic access to your account
• Electronically access your Project Bank Account through our finance partners’ user friendly platform
Get the most from your account
• Three trust accounts, one account each for general, retention and disputed funds
• No account keeping fees
• Dedicated sales and servicing team to assist you with account establishment
To be eligible for the Project Bank Account you must confirm you are:
• A party to a building contract or subcontract in relation to certain building projects in Queensland
• Required to open certain accounts for the purpose of a building project subject to the operation of the Building Industry Fairness (Security of Payment) Act 2017 (QLD)
Want to apply?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a lending specialist from our trusted finance partner to contact you for a no obligation discussion.
Saturday, 20 October 2018