No matter how fabulous a property make look or how excellent the price may be, it can all come undone by just one essential detail- the neighbours.
Not only can bad neighbours affect the rental price that you
can demand but potentially, your property’s long term capital growth.
Here are a few tips from RealRenta on how to spot bad
· Their properties are neglected and in need of
· There are a high number of vacant and foreclosed
properties in your immediate area
· Pets are neglected and roaming the streets
· Lots of parties very late at night
· Unusually high numbers of cars parked at the
property or coming and going.
· Dogs barking uncontrollably
Are you sick of handing over income from your investments
directly to a Property Manager?
Use RealRenta instead and get your rental
income paid directly into your Bank Account.
Try RealRenta now for Free for up to
2 months and you will NEVER pay a Property Manager again:https://app.realrenta.com/Signup.aspx
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ email@example.com
Friday, 13 September 2019