Under the Residential Tenancies Act 1997, a landlord must ensure rented premises are maintained in good repair. Good repair includes all appliances provided by the landlord.
These appliances must be safe to use and properly maintained.
should ensure that:
- Tenants are provided with a
copy of the manufacturers' instructions
- Only a licensed gas-fitter
performs gas-fitting work
- All appliances are safe for use
before letting or re-letting a property
- All appliances, pipe-work and
flue systems are installed and maintained correctly
- Pipes are correctly sealed if
appliances are removed
- All safety checks and details
of work done on gas installations are recorded and certificates of
compliance obtained when required.
· Get all the benefits of RealRenta’s ledger by
using RealRenta Essential- a completely FREE version of RealRenta.
Essential enables property investors
to take advantage of RealRenta’s ledger systems by manually
entering in all transactions.
investors with all the benefits of the RealRenta platform,
minus the automation.
Sunday, 9 June 2019