Here is a list of questions we have put together that property investors should ask a mortgage broker, when seeking their next property loan:
· What type of loan suits my circumstances and my
· How many lenders do you have on your lending
· Who is on your lending panel?
· What are the fees on the loan?
· Are their fees for additional payments on the
· Is there a cap on how many extra payments I can
make per year?
· How long will it take for my application to be
· What documents do I need to provide to make the
· Can I fix my interest rate from now until
· Are you a member of the Mortgage Finance
Association of Australia or Finance Brokers Association of Australia?
· Do you have your own Credit Licence or are you a
· Do you charge a brokerage fee?
· What impact will my credit card limits have on
my borrowing capacity?
· What is a comparison rate?
· What features will be included in the new loan?
· Can I fix my interest rate at a later stage?
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org and
we will arrange for our trusted broker to contact you for a no-obligation
Monday, 20 January 2020