Let’s be blunt- finding positive-cash-flow properties can be really, really hard.
So where are these types of properties hiding?
We asked our property strategist partners and these are their tips:
· Look at rural town centres where you can buy a
house instead of a unit and avoid strata fees.
· Look for rural towns with high yield, population
growth and good employment figures
· Look for rural towns with populations above
10,000 (lenders tend to prefer these to smaller ones)
· Mining is still a big industry in Australia, or
have a look at some mining towns where rental yields are usually high ( always
do your research, in some towns, the government will be providing housing)
· Look for blocks of units on a single title ( you
won’t have to pay strata fees, there is less vacancy risk and lenders will
treat it as a commercial property)
· Look for inner city apartments that you can rent
out by the room
· Look at car parks for sale in the city or near
or popular train station and rent it out
· Consider leasing out the car space/garage
separately if you own a property
Need a property loan?
Contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, 30 January 2020